This is the official journal of the IFIP Technical Committee on Education. It covers the complex relationships between information and communication technologies and education. The journal provides perspectives at all levels, from the micro of specific applications or instances of use in classrooms to macro concerns of national policies and major projects; from classes of five year olds to adults in tertiary institutions; from teachers and administrators, to researchers and designers; from institutions to open, distance and lifelong learning.
This breadth of coverage allows Education and Information Technologies to examine fundamental issues at all levels, discuss specific instances and cases, draw inference and probe theory. This journal is embedded in the research and practice of professionals.
- The official journal of the IFIP Technical Committee on Education.
- Covers the complex relationships between information and communication technologies and education.
- Provides perspectives at all levels.
- Examines fundamental issues at all levels, discusses specific instances and cases, draws inference and probes theory.
- Arthur Tatnall
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 59 days
- Submission to first decision
- 123 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 666,155 (2020)
This is part of 1 collection:
AuthorsThis is part of 1 collection:
Effects of teaching a computer programming language via hybrid interface on anxiety, cognitive load level and achievement of high school students
Evaluating the use of informational technologies by students of healthcare colleges for academic purposes over a five-year period
Authors (first, second and last of 8)
Guest Editors: Chenglie Hu, Shah Miah, Faten Abdel-Hameed, and Łukasz Tomczyk
Deadline for Submissions: January 31 2021
Guest editors: Ford Lumban Gaol and Ekaterina Prasolova-Førland
Deadline for submissions: August 30 2020
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- ACM Digital Library
- Current Contents / Social & Behavioral Sciences
- EBSCO British Education Index
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Education Research Complete
- EBSCO Education Source
- ERIH PLUS
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Education Database
- ProQuest Research Library
- ProQuest Social Science Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Social Science Citation Index
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)