Digestive Diseases and Sciences publishes high-quality, peer-reviewed, original papers addressing aspects of basic/translational and clinical research in gastroenterology, hepatology, and related fields. This well-illustrated journal features comprehensive coverage of basic pathophysiology, new technological advances, and clinical breakthroughs; insights from prominent academicians and practitioners concerning new scientific developments and practical medical issues; and discussions focusing on the latest changes in local and worldwide social, economic, and governmental policies that affect the delivery of care within the disciplines of gastroenterology and hepatology.
Submit your article to Digestive Diseases and Sciences, a journal that continues to expand and evolve within the fields of gastroenterology and hepatology.
Ten reasons to submit your article to DDS:
• Wide scope covering basic and clinical aspects of gastroenterology, hepatology, outcomes research, and healthcare delivery
• Rapidly rising impact factor
• Global and highly regarded editorial board composed of top scholars in the field
• Editorials written by leading experts
• Peer review by knowledgeable authorities in the field
• Highlights developments in translational research
• Efficient handling: 28 days between submission and first decision
• Fast publication: 21 days between acceptance and online publication
• Cost-free printing: no page charges, free online color figures98% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Jonathan Kaunitz
- Managing Editor
- Meghan Keeffe
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 2.937 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 2.780 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 25 days
- Downloads: 635,742 (2018)