Community Mental Health Journal is devoted to the evaluation and improvement of public sector mental health services for people affected by severe mental disorders, serious emotional disturbances and/or addictions.
- nationally representative epidemiologic projects
- intervention research involving benefit and risk comparisons between service programs
- methodology, such as instrumentation, where particularly pertinent to public sector behavioral health evaluation or research
For questions related to this journal, please contact the Editor-in-Chief, Dr. Jacqueline Feldman, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note: All studies must be approved by human subjects committees (also known as institutional review boards). At the end of the Methods section, authors must state which human subject committee (IRB) approved the study.
SCImago Journal and Country Rank (SJR) 2018: 0.708
76 out of 246 on the Health (Social Science) list
189 out of 489 on the Public Health, Environmental and Occupational Health list
210 out of 494 on the Psychiatry and Mental Health list
SJR is a measure of the journal's relative impact in its field, based on its number of citations and number of articles per publication year.
Source Normalised Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2018: 0.857
The SNIP measures contextual citation impact by weighting citations based on the total number of citations in a subject field. The impact of a single citation is given higher value in subject areas where citations are less likely, and vice versa.
CiteScore 2018: 1.63
- Studies public sector services for people affected by severe mental disorder, emotional disturbance or addictions
- Presents nationally representative epidemiologic projects
- Coverage includes intervention research involving benefit and risk comparisons between service programs
- Addresses pertinent topics in methodology, such as instrumentation
- Sandra Steingard
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 1.46 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 1.696 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 232 days
- Submission to first decision
- 379 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 242,837 (2018)