Cluster Computing addresses the latest results in these fields that support High Performance Distributed Computing (HPDC). In HPDC environments, parallel and/or distributed computing techniques are applied to the solution of computationally intensive applications across networks of computers. The journal represents an important source of information for the growing number of researchers, developers and users of HPDC environments.
Cluster Computing: the Journal of Networks, Software Tools and Applications provides a forum for presenting the latest research and technology in the fields of parallel processing, distributed computing systems and computer networks.
- Presents the latest research and applications in parallel processing, distributed computing systems and computer networks
- Discusses distributed computing techniques as applied to the solution of computationally intensive applications across networks of computers
- An important source of information for the growing number of researchers, developers and users of HPDC environments
- Salim Hariri
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 1.809 (2020)
- Impact factor
- 1.906 (2020)
- Five year impact factor
- 76 days
- Submission to first decision
- 278 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 264,108 (2020)
Research on sports training model based on intelligent data aggregation processing in internet of things
An intelligent trust sensing scheme with metaheuristic based secure routing protocol for Internet of Things
Deadline: October 15, 2021. Submit your work to this upcoming Special Issue with Guest Editors Junaid Shuja, Mehdi Sookhak, Ali Kashif Bashir, and Jun Wu.
Call for Papers: Special issue on “Secure Smart Solutions for High Performance and Cluster Computing”
Deadline: October 26, 2021. Submit your work to this upcoming Special Issue with Guest Editors Xiaochun Cheng and Sun-Yuan Kung.
Call for Papers: Special Issue on "Emerging Tools and Techniques for Multi-Core and Many-Core Systems"
Deadline: October 30, 2021. Submit your work to this upcoming Special Issue with Guest Editors Dr. Carlos Enrique Montenegro Marin, Dr. Xuyun Zhang, and Dr. Nallappan Gunasekaran.
Deadline: 31 October 2021. Submit your work to this upcoming Special Issue with Guest Editors Zhaoquan Gu and Zhihong Tian.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- ACM Digital Library
- Current Contents/Engineering, Computing and Technology
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO Applied Science & Technology Source
- EBSCO Computer Science Index
- EBSCO Computers & Applied Sciences Complete
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO STM Source
- EBSCO Science & Technology Collection
- EI Compendex
- Google Scholar
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals and Series
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)
- WTI Frankfurt eG