Clinical & Experimental Metastasis is an international, multidisciplinary journal devoted to the rapid publication of fundamental advances in basic and applied metastasis research.
The coverage encompasses all aspects of metastasis research, whether laboratory-based, experimental or clinical and therapeutic. It includes such areas as molecular biology, pharmacology, tumour biology, and clinical cancer treatment (with all its subdivisions of surgery, chemotherapy and radio-therapy as well as pathology and epidemiology) insofar as these disciplines are concerned with the journal's core subject of metastasis formation, prevention and treatment.
Clinical & Experimental Metastasis is the official journal of the Metastasis Research Society.
- Covers all aspects of metastasis research: formation, prevention and treatment
- Examines such related fields as cancer treatment, tumor biology and pharmacology
- Official journal of the Metastasis Research Society
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Jonathan Sleeman
- Jörg Haier
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 2.513 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 2.963 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 25 days
- Acceptance to publication: 14 days
- Downloads: 103,506 (2018)