Language Resources and Evaluation is the first publication devoted to the acquisition, creation, annotation, and use of language resources, together with methods for evaluation of resources, technologies, and applications.
Language resources include language data and descriptions in machine readable form used to assist and augment language processing applications, such as written or spoken corpora and lexica, multimodal resources, grammars, terminology or domain specific databases and dictionaries, ontologies, multimedia databases, etc., as well as basic software tools for their acquisition, preparation, annotation, management, customization, and use.
Evaluation of language resources concerns assessing the state-of-the-art for a given technology, comparing different approaches to a given problem, assessing the availability of resources and technologies for a given application, benchmarking, and assessing system usability and user satisfaction.
- The first publication devoted to the acquisition, creation, annotation, and use of language resources, methods for evaluation of resources, technologies and applications
- Included in Thomson/Reuters ISI Science Citation Index
- 93% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Nancy Ide,
- Nicoletta Calzolari
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 1.029 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 1.192 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 233 days
- Submission to first decision
- 472 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 57,612 (2018)