Why Publish with Child & Youth Care Forum
- Expanded Editorial Mission – The Editors and Editorial Board are on an aggressive campaign to further increase the journal’s content and structure.
- Rapid review and response – Work directly with the Editor in Chief and Editorial Board to ensure you get results.
- Fast-track publication – Corrected proofs are published in Online First within weeks of acceptance.
- Timely print publication.
- Highly available in libraries worldwide and through most academic electronic search engines.
- Multidisciplinary – The journal reaches a broad audience, including researchers, practitioners, and clinicians in social work, clinical child psychology school/educational psychology, pediatric psychology, education, psychiatry, early childhood, public policy, pediatrics, medical anthropology, and sociology as well as government agencies and corporate and nonprofit organizations.
- Thorough coverage – Child & Youth Care Forum accepts electronic multimedia files (e.g., animations, movies, audio) and other supplementary files to be published online along with an article. This feature, known as Springer’s Electronic Supplementary Material, enables authors to add dimension to the their articles, as certain information cannot be printed or is more convenient in electronic form.
- Child & Youth Care Forum is a multidisciplinary publication that welcomes submissions – original empirical research papers and theoretical reviews as well as invited commentaries – on the development, implementation, and dissemination of effective practices for children, youth, and families broadly defined.