Cell Biology and Toxicology is an international journal which publishes papers of high scientific standard in the areas of cell biology, genetic, molecular and cellular toxicology.
The journal includes studies of subcellular and cellular systems derived from both prokaryotic and eukaryotic cell types and animal studies.
The journal presents scientific reports dealing with the basic biology and with the physiological, pharmacological, and toxic response of cellular systems. Studies of toxic effects may include, but are not limited to, cytotoxicity, mutagenicity, carcinogenicity, and teratogenicity. The major focus of the journal is the mechanisms of action of toxic compounds.
Cell Biology and Toxicology publishes papers describing original research results, reviews, announcements of scientific meetings or courses, and availability of funding, fellowships, and scholarships.
- Publishes papers of high scientific standards in the areas of cell biology, genetic, molecular and cellular toxicology
- Includes studies of subcellular and cellular systems derived from both prokaryotic and eukaryotic cell types
- Emphasizes approaches that lead to the decreased use of experimental animals
- Xiangdong Wang
- Submission to first decision: 13 days
- Acceptance to publication: 23 days
- Downloads: 83,707 (2018)
- Impact factor: 5.097 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 3.868 (2018)
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?