Catalysis Letters is an international journal devoted to the development of catalysis and to providing a platform for the exchange of seminal ideas and advances in heterogeneous, homogeneous, and bio-related catalysis. Our aim is to stimulate the cross-fertilization of ideas in order to bring the various sub-disciplines closer together and to facilitate the rapid dissemination of frontier research.
In addition to original research papers, the journal also publishes Perspective articles and Editorials authored by leading experts on the topic which focus attention on important issues and developments within the catalysis field.
Topical collections in the area of catalysis are published in our sister journal Topics in Catalysis. The journal publishes twenty themed issues per year edited by an invited renowned Guest Editor and compiled of only invited articles from leading authors.
- Publishes in all fields of catalysis – heterogeneous catalysis, homogeneous catalysis, biocatalysis
- Publishes both applied and theoretical catalysis
- High rate of rejection
- Publishes personal perspectives by renowned scientists
- Rapid publication
- 57% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Gabor A. Somorjai,
- Hans-Joachim Freund
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 2.372 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 2.571 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 406,244 (2018)