Aims and scope
Cybernetics and System Analysis publishes articles on:
- software and hardware;
- algorithm theory and languages;
- programming and programming theory;
- optimization; operations research;
- digital and analog methods;
- hybrid systems;
- machine-machine and man-machine interfacing.
Simulation, pattern recognition, artificial intelligence, finite automata, switching theory, and computer logic are also covered. The journal focuses on fresh formulations of problems and new methods of investigation.
Cybernetics and System Analysis is a translation of the Ukrainian journal Kibernetika i Sistemnyi Analiz. The Russian Volume Year is published in English from April.
All articles are peer reviewed.