The transformation of biology from a descriptive, phenomenological discipline to one in which the regulatory principles are understood and predictably manipulated brings new opportunities to the study of cancer and the search for effective therapeutic modalities. Cancer and Metastasis Reviews offers a forum for critical review and discussion of these challenges.
Each issue presents five to seven different contributions on a single theme or topic, with an introductory essay from a distinguished individual in the field. Special emphasis is placed on subjects of relevance to the molecular and cellular biology of cancer metastasis and tumor progression, as well as to the treatment of metastatic disease. Occasional issues will be devoted to an in-depth clinical and biological analysis of a particular type of cancer.
The journal also reviews important recent developments in the biology and treatment of malignant disease, and highlights promising new directions.
- Presents five to seven expert contributions on a single theme or topic, in each issue
- Reviews important recent developments in the biology and treatment of malignant disease
- Focuses on molecular and cellular biology of cancer metastasis and tumor progression
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Kenneth V. Honn,
- Avraham Raz
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 6.400 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 6.676 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 23 days
- Submission to first decision
- 66 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 190,213 (2019)
Authors (first, second and last of 10)
Anti-cancer strategies targeting the autotaxin-lysophosphatidic acid receptor axis: is there a path forward?
Authors (first, second and last of 7)
The Editors-in-Chief would like to highlight the following articles from the March 2021 issue. The papers that aren't already open access will be free to access until the 23rd April.
Find out which Cancer and Metastasis Reviews articles are attracting the most attention on the social web.
The Editors-in-Chief would like to highlight the following articles from the December 2020 issue on Mutant KRAS: Hidden Secrets of an Oncogene. The papers that aren't already open access will be free to access until the 16th February 2021.
To mark Breast Cancer Awareness Month we have put together a small collection of articles. Those that aren't already open access are free until the 16th November 2020.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- CAB Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- EBSCO Biomedical Reference Collection
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Elsevier Biobase
- Google Scholar
- INIS Atomindex
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- Pathway Studio
- ProQuest Agricultural & Environmental Science Database
- ProQuest Biological Science Database
- ProQuest Biotechnology Research Abstracts
- ProQuest Canadian Business and Current Affairs (CBCA)
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Environmental Science
- ProQuest Health & Medical Collection
- ProQuest Health Research Premium Collection
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest Medical Database
- ProQuest Natural Science Collection
- ProQuest Oncogenes and Growth Factors Abstracts
- ProQuest Pharma Collection
- ProQuest Public Health Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)