Cancer Causes & Control is an international refereed journal that both reports and stimulates new avenues of investigation into the causes, control, and subsequent prevention of cancer. Its multidisciplinary and multinational approach draws together information published in a diverse range of journals.
Coverage extends to variation in cancer distribution within and between populations; factors associated with cancer risk; preventive and therapeutic interventions on a population scale; economic, demographic, and health-policy implications of cancer; and related methodological issues.
Cancer Causes & Control publishes original articles, reviews, short communications, commentaries, opinions, and letters to the editor which have direct relevance to researchers and practitioners working in epidemiology, medical statistics, cancer biology, health education, medical economics and related fields. The journal also provides significant information for government agencies concerned with cancer research, control and policy.
- Both reports and stimulates new avenues of investigation into the causes, control, and subsequent prevention of cancer
- Draws together information published in a diverse range of journals
- Provides significant information for government agencies concerned with cancer research, control and policy
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Immaculata De Vivo
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 2.506 (2020)
- Impact factor
- 2.897 (2020)
- Five year impact factor
- 61 days
- Submission to first decision
- 204 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 246,845 (2020)
Differences in breast cancer-risk factors between screen-detected and non-screen-detected cases (MCC-Spain study)
Authors (first, second and last of 19)
Authors (first, second and last of 10)
Periodic screening for breast and cervical cancer in women with diabetes: a population-based cohort study
Authors (first, second and last of 7)
The risk of diffuse-type gastric cancer following diagnosis with gastric precancerous lesions: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Authors (first, second and last of 6)
Here we present a series of articles illustrating the current disparities in cancer incidence and mortality and suggesting what can be done to relieve these inequities.
Discover the research interests of the Cancer Causes & Control editorial team.
Learn more about the importance of language quality in submissions to our journal, including some suggested editing services.
Discover the range of academic oncology titles at Springer Nature here.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- BFI List
- Biological Abstracts
- CAB Abstracts
- Current Contents/Clinical Medicine
- EBSCO Biomedical Reference Collection
- EBSCO CINAHL
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- IFIS Publishing
- INIS Atomindex
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)