Biomedical Engineering covers recent advances in the growing field of biomedical technology, instrumentation, and administration. Contributions focus on theoretical and practical problems associated with:
- the development of medical technology;
- the introduction of new engineering methods into public health;
- hospitals and patient care;
- the improvement of diagnosis and therapy;
- biomedical information storage and retrieval.
Biomedical Engineering is a translation of the peer-reviewed Russian journal Meditsinskaya Tekhnika. The Russian volume-year is published in English beginning in July.
Russian language information on Meditsinskaya Tekhnika is available at the following link: http://www.mtjournal.ru/
- Reports on progress in the growing field of biomedical technology, instrumentation, and administration
- Covers development of medical technology; new engineering methods; hospitals and patient care; and biomedical information storage and retrieval
- 92% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Sergey V. Selishchev
- Publishing model
- 9,896 (2018)