Automation and Remote Control is one of the first journals on control theory. The scope of the journal is control theory problems and applications. The journal publishes reviews, original articles, and short communications (deterministic, stochastic, adaptive, and robust formulations) and its applications (computer control, components and instruments, process control, social and economy control, etc.).
Automation and Remote Control is a peer reviewed journal. We use a single blind peer review format. Our team of reviewers includes over 100 experts, both internal and external (90%). The average period from submission to first decision in 2019 was 45 days, and that from first decision to acceptance was 90 days. The rejection rate for submitted manuscripts in 2019 was 30%. The final decision on the acceptance of an article for publication is made by the Editorial Board.
Any invited reviewer who feels unqualified or unable to review the manuscript due to the conflict of interests should promptly notify the editors and decline the invitation. Reviewers should formulate their statements clearly in a sound and reasoned way so that authors can use reviewer’s arguments to improve the manuscript. Personal criticism of the authors must be avoided. Reviewers should indicate in a review (i) any relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors, (ii) anything that has been reported in previous publications and not given appropriate reference or citation, (ii) any substantial similarity or overlap with any other manuscript (published or unpublished) of which they have personal knowledge.
- A translation of Avtomatika i Telemekhanika, from the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Presents current research in active areas of automation and remote control technology.
- Covers all phases of automatic control theory, from deterministic systems to technical tools in control, stochastic systems to technical diagnostics.
- Andrey A. Galyaev
- Publishing model
- 0.591 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 0.534 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 24,415 (2020)
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
Adaptive Control System with a Variable Adjustment Law Gain Based on the Recursive Least Squares Method
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- ACM Digital Library
- Current Contents/Engineering, Computing and Technology
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO Advanced Placement Source
- EBSCO Applied Science & Technology Source
- EBSCO Computer Science Index
- EBSCO Computers & Applied Sciences Complete
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Engineering Source
- EBSCO STM Source
- EI Compendex
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Mathematical Reviews
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)
- WTI Frankfurt eG