Atomic Energy is a translation of the Russian journal Atomnaya Energiya.
The Russian Volume Year is published in English from April.
All articles are peer-reviewed.
- This long established journal publishes peer-reviewed papers and review articles on the latest developments in the peaceful uses of atomic energy
- Coveres wide range of topics including nuclear chemistry and physics, plasma physics, accelerator characteristics, reactor economics and engineering, applications of isotopes, and radiation monitoring and safety
- Gives special attention to all aspects of nuclear fuel cycle
- Nikolai N. Ponomarev-Stepnoi
- Publishing model
- Impact factor: 0.302 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 0.252 (2018)
- Downloads: 22,616 (2018)