CALL FOR PAPERS: Aquaponics
Aquaculture International publishes a continuous Topical Collection on 'Aquaponics'.
Scroll down to Journal Updates and select CALL FOR PAPERS to find out more.
- An international journal covering all aspects of aquaculture
- Examines the biology, physiology, pathology and genetics of cultured fish, crustaceans, molluscs and plants
- Covers facility design, sustainable production, water quality, marketing, quality improvement and societal impact
- Official Journal of the European Aquaculture Society
Aquaculture International is an international journal publishing original research papers, short communications, technical notes and review papers on all aspects of aquaculture.
The Journal covers topics such as the biology, physiology, pathology and genetics of cultured fish, crustaceans, molluscs and plants, especially new species; water quality of supply systems, fluctuations in water quality within farms and the environmental impacts of aquacultural operations; nutrition, feeding and stocking practices, especially as they affect the health and growth rates of cultured species; sustainable production techniques; bioengineering studies on the design and management of offshore and land-based systems; the improvement of quality and marketing of farmed products; sociological and societal impacts of aquaculture, and more.
This is the official Journal of the European Aquaculture Society.
- Gavin Burnell
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 1.455 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 1.590 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 96 days
- Submission to first decision
- 118,671 (2018)