Experimental and Applied Acarology publishes peer-reviewed original papers describing advances in basic and applied research on mites and ticks. Coverage encompasses all Acari, including those of environmental, agricultural, medical and veterinary importance, and all the ways in which they interact with other organisms (plants, arthropods and other animals). The subject matter draws upon a wide variety of disciplines, including evolutionary biology, ecology, epidemiology, physiology, biochemistry, toxicology, immunology, genetics, molecular biology and pest management sciences.
Experimental and Applied Acarology is edited by Jan Bruin and Frans Jongejan.
5-Year Impact Factor: 1.777
- Offers basic and applied research on mites and ticks, their nature and control
- Coverage includes all varieties of mites, as well as ticks of medical and veterinary importance
- Draws on many disciplines, including ecology, epidemiology, biochemistry, toxicology and pesticide resistance, genetics and molecular biology
- Jan Bruin
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.760 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.830 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 65 days
- Downloads: 115,514 (2018)