Aims and scope
The Asia Pacific Journal of Management publishes original manuscripts on management and organizational research in the Asia Pacific region, encompassing Pacific Rim countries and mainland Asia. APJM focuses on the extent to which each manuscript addresses matters that pertain to the most fundamental question: “What determines organization success?” The major academic disciplines that we cover include entrepreneurship, human resource management, international business, organizational behavior, and strategic management. However, manuscripts that belong to other well-established disciplines such as accounting, economics, finance, marketing, and operations generally do not fall into the scope of APJM. We endeavor to be the major vehicle for exchange of ideas and research among management scholars within or interested in the broadly defined Asia Pacific region.
Key features include:
- Rigor - maintained through strict review processes, high quality global reviewers, and Editorial Advisory and Review Boards comprising prominent researchers from many countries.
- Relevance - maintained by its focus on key management and organizational trends in the region.
- Uniqueness - being the first and most prominent management journal published in and about the fastest growing region in the world.
- Official affiliation - Asia Academy of Management
- For more information, visit the AAOM website:www.baf.cuhk.edu.hk/asia-aom/
Officially cited as: Asia Pac J Manag