The Asia Pacific Journal of Management publishes original manuscripts on management and organizational research in the Asia Pacific region, encompassing Pacific Rim countries and mainland Asia. APJM focuses on the extent to which each manuscript addresses matters that pertain to the most fundamental question: "What determines organization success?" We seek to publish empirical or conceptual research which improves a broad understanding of this issue. APJM endeavors to be the major vehicle for exchange of ideas and research among management scholars within or interested in the broadly defined Asia Pacific region.
Key features include:
- Rigor - maintained through strict review processes, high quality global reviewers, and Editorial Advisory and Review Boards comprising prominent researchers from many countries.
- Relevance - maintained by its focus on key management and organizational trends in the region.
- Uniqueness - being the first and most prominent management journal published in and about the fastest growing region in the world.
- Official affiliation - Asia Academy of Management
- For more information, visit the AAOM website: http://www.aaom.asia/
Officially cited as: Asia Pac J Manag100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Chi Sum Wong
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Learn about publishing OA with us
- 3.064 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 4.005 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 31 days
- Submission to first decision
- 543 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 210,792 (2019)
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
Coopetition for innovation in R&D consortia: Moderating roles of size disparity and formal interaction
Role-based paternalistic exchange: Explaining the joint effect of leader authoritarianism and benevolence on culture-specific follower outcomes
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
It is with deep gratitude that we mark the publication of the Special Issue on Familial Organizations and International Business and celebrate the extraordinary scholarship and intellectual generosity of Mike Wright, who passed away in late 2019, shortly after the articles for this issue were completed.
In this special issue, we call for research to shed light on diversity issues and practices in minorities to extend our knowledge in this field of research as well as to better integrate minorities at workplaces in the Asian setting.
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Read recently published open access articles from Asia Pacific Journal of Management.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- ABS Academic Journal Quality Guide
- Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC) Journal Quality List
- EBSCO Book Review Digest Plus
- EBSCO Business Abstracts with Full Text
- EBSCO Business Source
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Leadership & Management Source
- EBSCO Management Collection
- EBSCO Military Transition Support Center
- EBSCO Nonprofit Organization Reference Center
- EBSCO OmniFile
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest ABI/INFORM
- ProQuest Asian & European Business Collection
- ProQuest Business Premium Collection
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Pharma Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- Social Science Citation Index
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)