The Annals of Operations Research publishes peer-reviewed original articles dealing with key aspects of operations research, including theory, practice, and computation. The journal publishes full-length research articles, short notes, expositions and surveys, reports on computational studies, and case studies that present new and innovative practical applications.
In addition to regular issues, the journal publishes periodic special volumes that focus on defined fields of operations research, ranging from the highly theoretical to the algorithmic and the applied. These volumes have one or more Guest Editors who are responsible for collecting the papers and overseeing the refereeing process.
Officially cited as: Ann Oper Res
- Focuses on the theoretical, practical, and computational aspects of operations research
- Publishes full-length research articles, short notes, expositions and surveys, reports on computational studies, and case studies
- Features periodic special volumes focusing on defined fields of operations research
- Endre Boros
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 2.284 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 2.267 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 218 days
- Acceptance to publication: 11 days
- Downloads: 358,212 (2018)