Algebras and Representation Theory features carefully refereed papers relating, in its broadest sense, to the structure and representation theory of algebras, including Lie algebras and superalgebras, rings of differential operators, group rings and algebras, C*-algebras and Hopf algebras, with particular emphasis on quantum groups.
The journal contains high level, significant and original research papers, as well as expository survey papers written by specialists who present the state-of-the-art of well-defined subjects or subdomains. Occasionally, special issues on specific subjects are published as well, the latter allowing specialists and non-specialists to quickly get acquainted with new developments and topics within the field of rings, algebras and their applications.
- Covers the structure and representation theory of algebras.
- Contains high level, significant and original research papers as well as expository survey papers written by specialists.
- Features special issues on specific subjects that allow specialists and non-specialists to quickly get acquainted with new developments and topics.
- Vyjayanthi Chari
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 0.552 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 0.756 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 118 days
- Submission to first decision
- 282 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 12,315 (2018)