Algebras and Representation Theory features carefully refereed papers relating, in its broadest sense, to the structure and representation theory of algebras, including Lie algebras and superalgebras, rings of differential operators, group rings and algebras, C*-algebras and Hopf algebras, with particular emphasis on quantum groups.
The journal contains high level, significant and original research paper. Occasionally, special issues on specific subjects are published as well, allowing specialists and non-specialists to quickly get acquainted with new developments and topics within the field of rings, algebras and their applications. In principle, for these special issues, guest editors will be invited to use their expertise to properly select invited contributors.
- Covers the structure and representation theory of algebras.
- Contains high level, significant and original research papers.
- Features special issues on specific subjects that allow specialists and non-specialists to quickly get acquainted with new developments and topics.
- Vyjayanthi Chari
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 0.541 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 0.647 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 134 days
- Submission to first decision
- 333 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 12,437 (2019)
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EI Compendex
- Google Scholar
- INIS Atomindex
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Mathematical Reviews
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)