Algebras and Representation Theory features carefully refereed papers relating, in its broadest sense, to the structure and representation theory of algebras, including Lie algebras and superalgebras, rings of differential operators, group rings and algebras, C*-algebras and Hopf algebras, with particular emphasis on quantum groups.
The journal contains high level, significant and original research papers, as well as expository survey papers written by specialists who present the state-of-the-art of well-defined subjects or subdomains. Occasionally, special issues on specific subjects are published as well, the latter allowing specialists and non-specialists to quickly get acquainted with new developments and topics within the field of rings, algebras and their applications.
- Covers the structure and representation theory of algebras.
- Contains high level, significant and original research papers as well as expository survey papers written by specialists.
- Features special issues on specific subjects that allow specialists and non-specialists to quickly get acquainted with new developments and topics.
- Vyjayanthi Chari
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 0.541 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 0.647 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 134 days
- Submission to first decision
- 333 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 12,437 (2019)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences
- EI Compendex
- INIS Atomindex
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Mathematical Reviews
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- UGC-CARE List (India)