CME for ASO Manuscript Review
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits are available from Society of Surgical Oncology for manuscript review of Annals of Surgical Oncology reviewers.
Full details are on Society of Surgical Oncology's website:
Requirements for Manuscript Review CME Credit:
- Reviewer must be a US-based MD; International based MDs can claim a certificate of participation.
- CME credit is available only for reviews of an original manuscript that requires multiple reviewers.
- CME credit is not available for revisions or other types of submissions.
- CME credit is available only for reviews that are submitted on time.
- Reviewers must complete the CME Credit Request via the ExpertEd platform and provide the Manuscript Title and Manuscript Number.
- Reviewers may claim up to 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per review, up to a maximum of five reviews or 15 CME credits per calendar year.
- CME Credit Request for Manuscript Review must be submitted within the same calendar year the manuscript review was completed.