Annals of Surgical Oncology is one of the leading journals in Oncology and Surgery. Annals is a monthly publication that features original articles on the latest advances in oncology for surgeons from all specialties.
Annals is currently included in the following indexing services in print and/or electronic format: Index Medicus, Current Contents/Clinical Medicine, Excerpta Medica, Science Citation Index and Science Citation Index Expanded.
Annals benefits surgeons, oncologists, hematologists, radiologists, general practitioners, pathologists, researchers, academicians, and other clinical professionals interested in all aspects of the surgical treatment of cancer.
Annals of Surgical Oncology is the official journal of the Society of Surgical Oncology.
Why publish with us
- We are the official journal of the Society of Surgical Oncology, and a member benefit for the American Society of Breast Surgeons.
- The Leading Resource in Surgical Oncology, promoting both clinical and translational cancer research, with an emphasis on clinical trials.
- New features include The Landmark Series highlighting seminal clinical trials, which represent essential resources for trainee and practicing Surgical Oncologists.
- We provide high levels of author satisfaction, with 99% of our published authors reporting that they would definitely or probably publish with us again.
- Kelly M. McMasters
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 4.061 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 4.179 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 1,086,698 (2019)
Electronic Patient-Reported Outcomes After Thoracic Surgery: Toward Better Remote Management of Perioperative Symptoms
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
Find a list of articles published in Annals of Surgical Oncology related to COVID-19 pandemic, updated as published.
Recent articles from Annals of Surgical Oncology you may have missed, but are worth catching.
Since the identification of germline mutations in BRCA1 and BRCA2, there has been continuous evolution in the identification of additional susceptibility germline mutations that increase risk for breast cancer and other malignancies.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Current Contents/Clinical Medicine
- EBSCO Biomedical Reference Collection
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- INIS Atomindex
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- Pathway Studio
- ProQuest Biological Science Database
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Health & Medical Collection
- ProQuest Health Research Premium Collection
- ProQuest Medical Database
- ProQuest Natural Science Collection
- ProQuest Oncogenes and Growth Factors Abstracts
- ProQuest Pharma Collection
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- Semantic Scholar
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)