Annals of Surgical Oncology is one of the leading journals in Oncology and Surgery. Annals is a monthly publication that features original articles on the latest advances in oncology for surgeons from all specialties.
Annals is currently included in the following indexing services in print and/or electronic format: Index Medicus, Current Contents/Clinical Medicine, Excerpta Medica, Science Citation Index and Science Citation Index Expanded.
Annals benefits surgeons, oncologists, hematologists, radiologists, general practitioners, pathologists, researchers, academicians, and other clinical professionals interested in all aspects of the surgical treatment of cancer.
Annals of Surgical Oncology is the official journal of the Society of Surgical Oncology.
- 99% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Kelly M. McMasters
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 3.681 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 4.097 (2018)
- Acceptance to publication: 16 days
- Downloads: 917,779 (2018)