Microfluidics and Nanofluidics is an international peer reviewed journal exploring all aspects of microfluidics, nanofluidics, and lab-on-a-chip science and technology. The journal seeks to improve the fundamental understanding of microfluidic and nanofluidic processes, examining the current state of research and development and the latest applications.
This journal broadly interprets microfluidics and nanofluidics as the study of mass (including molecular and colloidal) and momentum transfer, heat transfer, and reactive processes, coupled with transport in microscale and nanoscale systems.
Readers will find reports of original scientific research, techniques, and applications. In addition, the journal publishes brief communications presenting urgent announcements of significant advances or preliminary accounts of new work and topical reviews summarizing accepted practices and reporting progress in selected areas.
- Explores all aspects of microfluidics, nanofluidics, and lab-on-a-chip science and technology
- Examines the current state of research and development and the latest applications
- Publishes original research reports, brief communications, and topical reviews
- 90% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Jan C. T. Eijkel
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 2.437 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 2.444 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 43 days
- Acceptance to publication: 10 days
- Downloads: 244,429 (2018)