Aims and scope
Microfluidics and Nanofluidics is an international peer-reviewed journal that aims to publish papers in all aspects of microfluidics, nanofluidics and lab-on-a-chip science and technology. The objectives of the journal are to (1) provide an overview of the current state of the research and development in microfluidics, nanofluidics and lab-on-a-chip devices, (2) improve the fundamental understanding of microfluidic and nanofluidic phenomena, and (3) discuss applications of microfluidics, nanofluidics and lab-on-a-chip devices. Topics covered in this journal include:
1. Fundamental principles of micro- and nanoscale phenomena like,
flow, mass transport and reactions
2. Theoretical models and numerical simulation with experimental and/or analytical proof
3. Novel measurement & characterization technologies
4. Devices (actuators and sensors)
5. New unit-operations for dedicated microfluidic and nanofluidic platforms
6. Lab-on-a-chip applications
7. Microfabrication technologies and materials
Please note, Microfluidics and Nanofluidics does not publish manuscripts studying pure microscale heat transfer since there are many journals that cover this field of research (e.g. Journal of Heat Transfer, Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, etc.). Furthermore, we do not publish numerical simulation articles without experimental and/or analytical proofs.
For authorsSubmit manuscript
Working on a manuscript?
Avoid the most common mistakes and prepare your manuscript for journal editors.Learn more