Aims and scope
Cognitive Processing - International Quarterly of Cognitive Science is a peer-reviewed international journal that publishes innovative contributions in the multidisciplinary field of cognitive science.
Its main purpose is to stimulate research and scientific interaction through communication between specialists in different fields on topics of common interest and to promote an interdisciplinary understanding of the diverse topics in contemporary cognitive science.
Cognitive Processing is articulated in the following sections:
- Cognitive Development
- Cognitive Models of Risk and Decision Making
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Cognitive Psychology
- Computational Cognitive Sciences
- Philosophy of Mind
- Neuroimaging and Electrophysiological Methods
- Psycholinguistics and Computational linguistics
- Quantitative Psychology and Formal Theories in Cognitive Science
- Social Cognition and Cognitive Science of Culture