The Journal of General Plant Pathology presents papers dealing with plant diseases or their control, including pathogen characterization, identification of pathogens, disease physiology and biochemistry, molecular biology, morphology and ultrastructure, genetics, disease transmission, ecology and epidemiology, chemical and biological control, disease assessment, and other topics relevant to plant pathological disorders. This is the journal of the Phytopathological Society of Japan.
- Presents papers addressing plant disease and control
- Publishes Full-length articles, Short communications, Disease notes, Techniques, Letters to the editor, and Reviews.
- An official journal of the Phytopathological Society of Japan
- Yuki Ichinose
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 1.449 (2020)
- Impact factor
- 1.416 (2020)
- Five year impact factor
- 14 days
- Submission to first decision
- 212 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 75,544 (2020)
Pollen grains infected with apple stem grooving virus serve as a vector for horizontal transmission of the virus
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
Japanese star anise ringspot-associated virus is a distinct emaravirus transmitted by the eriophyid mite (the family Diptilomiopidae)
Authors (first, second and last of 11)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Journal of General Plant Pathology is the official journal of The Phytopathological Society of Japan.
A series of invited reviews were published in each issue of the Journal of General Plant Pathology during 2013-2014 to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Phytopathological Society of Japan.
Guide to authors who wish to reuse materials published in the Journal of General Plant Pathology.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- BFI List
- Biological Abstracts
- CAB Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO Biomedical Reference Collection
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO STM Source
- Google Scholar
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- Pathway Studio
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)