Permission requests

To reuse materials published in the Journal of General Plant Pathology, you will need to obtain permission of the copyright holder. 

Volume 69 or after: Please fill in the permission form and send it Springer editorial assistant ( 

Volume 68 or earlier: Please fill in the permission form and send the file to the Phytopathological Society of Japan ( 

If the original article is open access, please check the 'Copyright Information' section of the article PDF for details of the open access license. Generally, open access articles are distributed under a Creative Commons License which permits re-use by a third party.

In any cases, please ensure to acknowledge the original publication when you reuse materials in your work.