Permission requests

To reuse materials published in the Journal of General Plant Pathology, you will need to obtain permission of the copyright holder. Please fill in the permission form and send it Springer editorial assistant (  

If the original article is open access, please check the 'Copyright Information' section of the article for details of the open access license and what re-use is permitted.