Information Systems and e-Business Management (ISeB) focuses on the core tasks of information systems management; the conceptual analysis, design, and deployment of information systems; and all e-business related topics. The journal publishes novel research findings in information systems management and e-business that advance the field fundamentally and significantly.
Published quarterly, this journal serves as a dynamic forum for both academics and practitioners in industry. These readers turn to ISeB to discover innovative research on all aspects of information systems management, including analytical, behavioral and technological perspectives.
Officially cited as: Inf Syst E-Bus Manage
- Publishes novel research findings in information systems management and e-business that advance the field fundamentally
- Highlights innovative research on all aspects of information systems management
- Features analytical, behavioral, and technological perspectives
- Jörg Becker,
- Michael J. Shaw
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.621 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.739 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 42 days
- Acceptance to publication: 9 days
- Downloads: 82,132 (2018)