The International Journal of Information Security is an English language periodical on research in information security which offers prompt publication of important technical work, whether theoretical, applicable, or related to implementation.
Coverage includes system security: intrusion detection, secure end systems, secure operating systems, database security, security infrastructures, security evaluation; network security: Internet security, firewalls, mobile security, security agents, protocols, anti-virus and anti-hacker measures; content protection: software protection, tamper resistant software; applications: electronic commerce, government, health, telecommunications, mobility; and foundations: privacy, access control, authentication, identification, applied cryptography, and formal methods in information security.
- Presents important technical work in information security, whether theoretical, applicable, or related to implementation
- Covers system security, network security, content protection, applications
- Contents include privacy, access control, authentication, identification, applied cryptography, and formal methods in information security
- Dieter Gollmann,
- Javier Lopez,
- Masahiro Mambo
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.822 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.977 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 62 days
- Acceptance to publication: 12 days
- Downloads: 52,774 (2018)