EPJ E publishes papers describing advances in the understanding of physical aspects of Soft Matter and Biological Systems.
The journal includes reports of experimental, computational and theoretical studies and appeals to the broad interdisciplinary communities including physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics and materials science.
Unique features of EPJ E:
- Tips and tricks - short papers focused on a novel methodological approach that enables new science
- Colloquia - papers reviewing new directions in Research
- Prestigious international board of editors
- Highly competent and fast editorial handling
- Global contributions and global readership
Commonly used title abbreviations: Eur. Phys. J. E, Eur.Phys.J.E, EPJE, EPJ E
- Global readership
- No page charges
- Compliance with NIH policy
- Indexed in Medline & PubMed
- Open-Access option available
- Expert, fast editorial handling
- Online publication in 6 weeks
- Free app available on iTunes and Google Play Store
- François Graner,
- Francesco Sciortino
- Downloads: 70,810 (2018)
- Impact factor: 1.686 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.570 (2018)
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?