Emergency Radiology informs its readers about the radiologic aspects of emergency care. The journal acts as a resource body on emergency radiology for those interested in emergency patient care.
Emergency Radiology is the Journal of the American Society of Emergency Radiology (ASER). ASER members receive the journal as a benefit of Membership.
- Journal of the American Society of Emergency Radiology (ASER)
- Official Journal of the Society for Emergency Radiology - India
- Official Journal of the Nordic Forum for Trauma and Emergency Radiology
- 92% of authors who answered a survey rated the overall publishing precess as excellet or good
- Ronald J. Zagoria
- Submission to first decision: 24 days
- Acceptance to publication: 12 days
- Downloads: 78,868 (2018)
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?