One of the leading English-language polymer journals in China, Chinese Journal of Polymer Science (CJPS) is edited by a distinguished Editorial Board headed by Professor Qi-Feng Zhou, and supported by an International Advisory Board of accomplished polymer scientists from all over the world.
CJPS is a monthly peer-reviewed journal dedicated to the timely publication of original research ideas and results in polymer science. The contents include invited reviews, feature articles, rapid communications and regular articles. CJPS reflects the most recent achievements obtained in various laboratories in China, and also includes papers submitted by scientists from the international community.
Chinese Journal of Polymer Science was first published in 1983 under the title Polymer Communications, and has been known by its current name since 1985. It is sponsored by the Chinese Chemical Society and the Institute of Chemistry, of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- Since 1983, a leading journal in the field of polymer science
- Covers international results in the field
- Sponsored by the Chinese Chemical Society and the Institute of Chemistry of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Qi-feng Zhou
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 2.804 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.886 (2018)
- Downloads: 43,772 (2018)