Aims and scope
EJCMID is an interdisciplinary journal devoted to the publication of communications on infectious diseases of bacterial, viral and parasitic origin.
The journal welcomes full articles presenting original research results, invited editorials, and reviews on the following topics:
- General epidemiology and diagnostics of infectious agents
- Clinical infectious diseases research
- Genotypic and phenotypic features of antimicrobial resistance
- Susceptibility testing studies for evaluation of antimicrobials
- Use of animal models to study bacterial infections and the imaging of such infections
- Pathophysiology of infectious Diseases (bacterial, viral, fungal, parasitological)
- Infection control and Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Microbiome - Interplay with infectious Diseases
This of course does not exclude the submission of papers on the genetics and phenotypes of host susceptibility towards infectious disease or colonization, or the use of animal models to study bacterial infections and the imaging of such infections.
For authorsSubmit manuscript
Working on a manuscript?
Avoid the most common mistakes and prepare your manuscript for journal editors.Learn more