Optical Review is an international journal presenting top results in optical science and technology. The scope of the journal includes general and physical optics; quantum optics and spectroscopy; information optics; photonics and optoelectronics; lasers; nonlinear optics; optical systems and technologies; optical materials and manufacturing technologies; environmental, biological and space optics; vision; infrared and short wavelength optics; and other optical methods and applications
The international advisory board includes renowned scientists from 24 countries.
- Publishes research and review papers in all branches of optics on the bimonthly basis
- An official journal of the Optical Society of Japan
- Takanori Nomura
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 0.868 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 0.670 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 71 days
- Acceptance to publication: 12 days
- Downloads: 45,877 (2018)