This is an international journal publishing original technical papers and authoritative state-of-the-art reviews on the development of new technologies concerning artificial life and robotics, especially computer-based simulation and hardware.
The journal covers a broad multidisciplinary field, including such areas as artificial brain research, artificial intelligence, artificial life, artificial living, artificial mind research, brain science, chaos, cognitive science, complexity, computer graphics, evolutionary computations, fuzzy control, genetic algorithms, innovative computations, intelligent control and modeling, micromachines, micro-robot world cup soccer tournament, mobile vehicles, neural networks, neurocomputers, neurocomputing technologies and applications, robotics, robus virtual engineering, and virtual reality. It also covers hardware-oriented issues.
Publishing body: International Symposium on Artificial Life and Robotics
- Publishing body: International Society of Artificial Life and Robotics.
- Presents the development of new technologies concerning artificial life and robotics, especially computer-based simulation and hardware.
- Publishes technical papers and authoritative state-of-the-art reviews.
- Covers a broad multidisciplinary field.
- Hiroshi Tanaka
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 34,134 (2019)
Digital phenotyping of autism spectrum disorders based on color information: brief review and opinion
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
Authors (first, second and last of 9)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Societies, partners and affiliations
International Society on Artificial Life and Robotics
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- ACM Digital Library
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EI Compendex
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- WTI Frankfurt eG