This is an international journal publishing original technical papers and authoritative state-of-the-art reviews on the development of new technologies concerning artificial life and robotics, especially computer-based simulation and hardware.
The journal covers a broad multidisciplinary field, including such areas as artificial brain research, artificial intelligence, artificial life, artificial living, artificial mind research, brain science, chaos, cognitive science, complexity, computer graphics, evolutionary computations, fuzzy control, genetic algorithms, innovative computations, intelligent control and modeling, micromachines, micro-robot world cup soccer tournament, mobile vehicles, neural networks, neurocomputers, neurocomputing technologies and applications, robotics, robus virtual engineering, and virtual reality. It also covers hardware-oriented issues.
Publishing body: International Symposium on Artificial Life and Robotics
- Publishing body: International Society of Artificial Life and Robotics.
- Presents the development of new technologies concerning artificial life and robotics, especially computer-based simulation and hardware.
- Publishes technical papers and authoritative state-of-the-art reviews.
- Covers a broad multidisciplinary field.
- Hiroshi Tanaka
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Acceptance to publication: 8 days
- Downloads: 36,566 (2018)