Plant Cell Reports publishes original, peer-reviewed articles on new advances in all aspects of plant cell science, plant genetics and molecular biology. Papers selected for publication contribute significant new advances to clearly identified technological problems and/or biological questions. The articles will prove relevant beyond the narrow topic of interest to a readership with broad scientific background. The coverage includes such topics as genomics and genetics, metabolism, cell biology, abiotic and biotic stress, phytopathology, gene transfer and expression, molecular pharming, systems biology, nanobiotechnology, genome editing, phenomics and synthetic biology.
The journal also publishes opinion papers, review and focus articles on the latest developments and new advances in research and technology in plant molecular biology and biotechnology.
- Publishes peer-reviewed articles on original basic and applied science and technology in plant science
- Reports on developments and advances in plant molecular biology, biotechnology and synthetic biology
- Covers a wide range of topics, including genomics and genetics, cell biology, gene transfer, gene expression, molecular pharming, and plant stress biology
- 98% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Günther Hahne,
- Jang R. Liu
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 3.499 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 3.401 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 36 days
- Downloads: 381,182 (2018)