Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology addresses a wide range of pharmacologic and oncologic concerns on both experimental and clinical levels. The primary focus of this rapid publication medium is on new anticancer agents, their experimental screening, preclinical toxicology and pharmacology, single and combined drug administration modalities, and clinical phase I, II and III trials.
The journal publishes results recorded in the following areas: clinical toxicology, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, drug interactions, and indications for chemotherapy in cancer treatment strategy. Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology is essential reading for pharmacologists and oncologists.
- Addresses a wide range of pharmacologic and oncologic concerns
- Focuses on new anticancer agents, screening, toxicology, drug administration modalities and clinical trials
- Offers results in related fields: clinical toxicology, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, drug interactions, and indications for chemotherapy in cancer treatment strategy
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Edward A. Sausville,
- Etienne Chatelut
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 3.008 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 2.791 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 34 days
- Downloads: 371,435 (2018)