Theoretical and Applied Genetics publishes original research and review articles in all key areas of modern plant genetics, plant genomics and plant biotechnology. All work needs to have a clear genetic component and significant impact on plant breeding. Theoretical considerations are only accepted in combination with new experimental data and/or if they indicate a relevant application in plant genetics or breeding. Emphasizing the practical, the journal focuses on research into leading crop plants and articles presenting innovative approaches.
Prospective review authors should contact the Reviews Editor before submitting a manuscript.
Please contact the Managing Editors at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the journal's scope.
5-Year Impact Factor: 3.996 (2018)
Journal Citation Reports®, Clarivate Analytics
- Publishes original research and review articles in all key areas of modern plant genetics, plant genomics and plant biotechnology
- Presents theoretical considerations in combination with new experimental data indicating relevant applications in plant genetics or breeding
- Editor-in-Chief: Albrecht E. Melchinger, Stuttgart, Germany
- Albrecht E. Melchinger
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 3.926 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 3.996 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 36 days
- Submission to first decision
- 119 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 661,555 (2018)