Springer Handbooks – Your convenient references
Springer Handbooks provide a concise compilation of approved key information on methods of research, general principles, and functional relationships in well-selected fields of science and technology.
All Springer Handbooks are edited and prepared with great care by editors committed to harmonizing the content. All chapters are written by international experts in their field. Springer Handbooks give you a fast and comprehensive overview and easy retrieval of essential information. References to extensive sources are also provided. Springer Handbook series are indexed by SCOPUS and books of the series are submitted for indexing to Web of Science.
Interviews with Editors
Springer Handbook of Geographic Information
Springer Handbook of Mechanical Engineering
Springer Handbook of Surface Science
Springer Handbook of Optical Networks
Springer Handbook of Inorganic Photochemistry
We have more than 40 handbooks, here are some highlights.
- A research- and application-oriented handbook that covers one of the hottest topics in science and technology
- A timely and up-to-date reference, edited by two internationally renowned experts
- Goes beyond the applications of robotics in industrial settings to cover the science’s new uses
- A state-of-the-art description of GNSS as a key technology for science and society at large
- An exhaustive reference work on next-generation Global Navigation Satellite Systems and their applications
- An invaluable resource for scientists, technical experts, and institutions
- Provides a comprehensive review of the rapidly expanding field of glass science
- Includes in-depth discussions of the amorphous state, from the basic thermodynamic principles to cutting-edge applications
- Covers a vast array of special topics and applications illustrating the wide use of glass in modern society
- Represents an indispensable reference for industry professionals, academic researchers, and students