IACR – International Association for Cryptologic Research
The IACR is a non-profit scientific organization whose purpose is to further research in cryptology and related fields.
IACR and Springer are pleased to offer you free member access to the Journal of Cryptology and the IACR proceedings volumes for CRYPTO, EUROCRYPT, ASIACRYPT, FSE, CHES, PKC, and TCC.
- Simply use the links provided on the society website to access these publications.
- For access to recent proceedings volumes and the journal, please use the member login.
Society website for free access to IACR LNCS proceedings and Journal of Cryptology
Journal of Cryptology
This is the official journal of the IACR.
The journal provides a forum for original results in all areas of modern information security. Both cryptography and cryptanalysis are covered, including information theoretic and complexity theoretic perspectives as well as implementation, application, and standards issues.
Illustrative topics include public key and conventional algorithms and their implementations, cryptanalytic attacks, pseudo-random sequences, computational number theory, cryptographic protocols, untraceability, privacy, authentication, key management and quantum cryptography.
In addition to full-length technical, survey, and historical articles, short notes are acceptable.
These conferences and workshops are sponsored by the IACR:
- CRYPTO - Advances in Cryptology – Annual International Cryptology Conference
- EUROCRYPT - Advances in Cryptology – International Conference on the Theory and Applications of
- Cryptographic Techniques
- ASIACRYPT - Advances in Cryptology – International Conference on the Theory and Application of Cryptology and Information Security
- CHES - Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems International Workshop
- FSE - Fast Software Encryption International Workshop
- PKC - Public Key Cryptography – International Workshop on Theory and Practice in Public Key Cryptography
- TCC - Theory of Cryptography Conference