The course will introduce students to the methodology and techniques required for successful completion of their research project. Students will develop the ability to identify an appropriate research question and formulate a valid hypothesis. The course will also enable students to design their own research proposal, manage it in a time-dependent manner and develop practical skills for data analysis and presentation of results suitable for the prescribed Applied Research Project/Mini-theses and other required research papers.
After successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Evaluate the suitability of research methodologies for the purpose of undertaking research
- Critically review and interpret the literature relating to drug research and development
- Critically review the ethical issues involved in the undertaking of clinical research
- Formulate and compare methods for data analysis and the presentation of results and compare different methods when presenting different results
- Demonstrate the ability to write a research proposal by completing at least a hypothesis, an abstract and preliminary literature review
Contact | Information material
For further information about our in-house seminars, company terms and conditions or questions regarding our content please get in touch with us via email, phone or the contact form. We would also be pleased to send you our 'Offers for companies' information brochure. We look forward to hearing from you.
Director Distance Learning
Tel.: +49 (0) 6221 487 8061
Please contact me directly or use the quick & easy
Contact form for corporate customers
Date | Price | Audience
Duration | Workload | Certificate:
8 weeks | 30 hours of tutor guided learning activities | Certificate of completion by Healthcare Learning
€ 1.000 (plus VAT)
Companies can book this course for their employees directly at Springer Campus. If you are an employee of a company and would like to take this course, please contact your HR department so that they can book the course for you at Springer Campus.