Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2018 – Congratulations!
On October 3, the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences announced the Nobel Prize in Chemistry.
One half was awarded to Frances H. Arnold “for the directed evolution of enzymes” and the other half jointly to George P. Smith and Sir Gregory P. Winter “for the phage display of peptides and antibodies”.
See what the Nobel Prize winners have published with Springer!
Read all journal articles and book chapters by the Nobel Prize Winners for free
Open access articles are freely available online on a permanent basis, all other articles and book chapters have been made freely available until December 12th.
Publications by Frances H. Arnold
Books and Chapters
Enzyme Nicotinamide Cofactor Specificity Reversal Guided by Automated Structural Analysis and Library Design. In: Synthetic Metabolic Pathways
Directed Evolution of an Allosteric Tryptophan Synthase to Create a Platform for Synthesis of Noncanonical Amino Acids. In: Directed Enzyme Evolution: Advances and Applications
Designing Libraries of Chimeric Proteins Using SCHEMA Recombination and RASPP. In: Directed Evolution Library Creation
Noncontiguous SCHEMA Protein Recombination. In: Directed Evolution Library Creation
Directed Evolution of Protein-Based Neurotransmitter Sensors for MRI. In: Chemical Neurobiology
Reversal of NAD(P)H Cofactor Dependence by Protein Engineering. In: Microbial Metabolic Engineering
Enzyme Stabilization by Directed Evolution. In: Genetic Engineering
Optimizing industrial enzymes by directed evolution. In: New Enzymes for Organic Synthesis
Metal Affinity Partitioning of Phosphoproteins in Aqueous Two-Phase Systems. In: Biochemical Engineering for 2001
Publications by George P. Smith
- In Vivo Bacteriophage Peptide Display to Tailor Pharmacokinetics of Biological Nanoparticles
- Affinity Maturation of an ERBB2-Targeted SPECT Imaging Peptide by In Vivo Phage Display
- Filamentous Fusion Phage Cloning Vectors for the Study of Epitopes and Design of Vaccines. In: Immunobiology of Proteins and Peptides V
Publications by Sir Gregory P. Winter
- Restructuring Enzymes and Antibodies. In: Investigation and Exploitation of Antibody Combining Sites
- Studying Enzyme-Substrate Interactions by Site-Directed Mutagenesis. In: Specificity in Biological Interactions