50th Anniversary of Solar Physics
This year the journal Solar Physics is celebrating its 50th anniversary!
We would like to draw your attention to some key articles carefully selected for this special occasion. You can freely access and download all of the articles for 6 weeks.
- Editorial: 50 Years of Solar Physics
- Observing the Sun with the Atacama Large Millimeter/submillimeter Array (ALMA): High-Resolution Interferometric Imaging
- The Characteristics of Solar X-Class Flares and CMEs: A Paradigm for Stellar Superflares and Eruptions?
- The Interaction of Successive Coronal Mass Ejections: A Review
- Understanding the Physical Nature of Coronal “EIT Waves”
Read the latest articles from this journal on SpringerLink!
Stay up-to-date: Sign up for the table of contents alert for this journal