World Oral Health Day
World Oral Health Day falls on March 20th. To celebrate, we have collated a collection of our most recent top research publications and made it free to access. We invite you to explore the research, covering topics in pediatric dentistry, dental caries, laser dentistry and more. All articles are free to read until April 19th 2021, open access articles are freely available at any time.
Featured series and collection
This series was established in 2017 and enables clinicians at all stages of their careers to remain well informed and up to date on key topics across all fields of clinical dentistry.
This textbook series presents the most recent advances in all fields of dentistry, with the aim of bridging the gap between basic science and clinical practice.
This collection was launched in July 2020. Given the level of interest in public water fluoridation, the range and complexity of the public debate, and its implication for policy making, this collection aims to bring together empirical research papers, and theoretical and conceptual analyses about water fluoridation and caries.
Featured articles and chapters
- Prevalence of temporomandibular joint disorders: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Accuracy assessment of dynamic computer–aided implant placement: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Use of platelet-rich fibrin for the treatment of periodontal intrabony defects: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Genetic factors contributing to skeletal class III malocclusion: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Assessment of peri-implant tissue dimensions following surgical therapy of advanced ligature-induced peri-implantitis defects
- Full arch rehabilitation in patients with atrophic upper jaws with zygomatic implants: a systematic review
- Ultrasonography-guided invasive procedures of the temporomandibular joint
- Esthetic and functional rehabilitation of worn teeth
- The effect of the local administration of biological substances on the rate of orthodontic tooth movement: a systematic review of human studies
- Influence of mini-screw implant-assisted intrusion on orthodontically induced inflammatory root resorption: a systematic review
- What is the best long-term treatment modality for immature permanent teeth with pulp necrosis and apical periodontitis?
- Environmental sustainability in endodontics. A life cycle assessment (LCA) of a root canal treatment procedure
- Effectiveness of low-level laser therapy on recovery from neurosensory disturbance after sagittal split ramus osteotomy: a systematic review and meta-analysis