Thank you for your interest in our products.
We are offering discounted eBulks (except US-retail-customers) from the purchase of 10 copies of the same title. If you would like to place an order, please let us know the ISBN of the eBook, the amount of copies you wish to purchase, your exact billing address and your VAT number, if available. We would then make you an individual offer and if you accept, we will invoice you per the usual Springer Nature invoicing process. Our team will send you the 100% cryptic coupon codes, which you can then forward to your customer, as well as a redemption manual and the link which leads directly to the product page of the eBook in our webshop. By following the link, the individual user can buy the eBook after a quick registration with the help of the 100% coupon code “for free”. Your customer will be able to download the eBook, as well as finding it permanently in their eBookshelf on their account.
Please get in contact with our Sales Team if you wish to place an eBulk for bookseller order with us. If you don't have a contact person yet, you can find your responsible contact person here.
Your Springer Nature Team
General information and terms
- Currently we do not offer bookseller eBulks for US-retail-customers yet.
- eBulks can be purchased from an amount of 10 copies of a same title.
- You will get an additional 10% bookseller discount on top of our eBulk discount scale.
- We do not offer sales on commission; the coupon codes are non-refundable and excluded from exchange.
- The invoiced amount is the net price; sales tax might be applied.
- We offer the eBook as DRM free PDF and, if available, EPUB; watermarked with the email address of the end customer.
- Each coupon code is, from day of reception, on a one-time redeemable basis.
- The coupons do not have an expiration date.
- Your order can be sent out to your customer directly by us if it’s a single receiver; the distribution and administration of the coupon codes lies in the obligation of the buyer.
- Please note that due to the Fixed Book Price Law discounts for German-language titles according to this scale of discount must be passed on to the end customer.
Scale of Discount
|Number of eBooks||End Customer Discount||Bookseller Discount|
|10 - 24||15%||25%|
|25 - 49||20%||30%|
|50 - 99||25%||35%|
|100 - 199||30%||40%|
|200 - 500||35%||45%|
|500 +||On request||On request (+ 10%)|
For the number of 100 copies of a title you receive a discount of 40% (30% end customer discount + 10% bookseller discount).
Please note that due to the Fixed Book Price Law discounts for German-language titles according to this scale of discount must be passed on to the end customer.
Click here for a detailed explanation of eBulk discounts.