Astronomy & Physics - responsible for Springer’s Korea program in the physical sciences as well as most fields of applied and technical physics.
236 Gray's Inn Road, 6th Floor
London WC1X 8HB
+44 203 192 2301
Responsible for Springer’s Korea program in the physical sciences, covering more than 30 society research journals and a growing portfolio of monographs, textbooks and reference works.
Otherwise I cover most fields of applied and technical physics including atomic, molecular, optical and plasma physics, condensed matter physics, low temperature physics, materials science, quantum science and technology, measurement science and technology and related areas.
Books – Topical Areas
Most fields of physics and some related areas, incl. atomic, molecular and optical physics, condensed matter physics, low temperature physics, materials physics, display science and technology
- FIAS Interdisciplinary Science Series
- Graduate Texts in Physics
- International Cryogenic Monograph Series
- Applied Physics B
- EPJ D: Atomic, Molecular, Optical and Plasma Physics
- Hyperfine Interactions
- International Journal of Theoretical Physics
- International Journal of Thermophysics
- Journal of Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves
- Journal of Low Temperature Physics
- Optical and Quantum Electronics
- Sensing and Imaging