Political Issues Under Debate
Volume 1 - 3
Autoren: Jahn, Egbert
- Examines how violent international conflicts can be effectively addressed with the help of prudent peace policies
- Analyzes current, internationally relevant German domestic and foreign policy debates
- Highlights general theoretical issues in world politics
Dieses Buch kaufen
- Hardcover 117,69 €
Preis für Deutschland (Brutto)
- ISBN 978-3-662-49084-6
- Kostenfreier Versand für Individualkunden weltweit
- Versandfertig innerhalb von 3 Tagen.
- Über dieses Lehrbuch
This set consists of three volumes:
Volume one examines the historical background of violent international conflicts.
Volume two analyzes current German domestic and foreign policy debates of international relevance.
Volume three focuses on several theoretical topics in world politics and analyzes prominent cases of global conflicts and their potential peaceful resolution.
- Über den Autor
Egbert Jahn: Studies in History, Political Science, Geography, and Pedagogics in Marburg/ Lahn, Berlin, Bratislava, 1974-1990 Research Director at the Peace Research Institute Frankfurt, 1975-1993 Professor of Political Science and Political Sociology at the Goethe University of Frankfurt, 1993-2005 Chair/Professor of Political Science and Contemporary History at the University of Mannheim, Visiting Professor at the Universities of Copenhagen, Irvine, Cal., Vilnius, 1993-2009 Research area and project director at the Mannheim Center for Social Research, since 2009 Lecturer at the Faculty of Social Sciences at the Goethe University of Frankfurt.