SpringerOpen EURASIP journals
Our unique SpringerOpen EURASIP journals are fully open access and cover all aspects of signal processing. The scope of the journals ranges from theoretical and practical aspects of signal processing, to audio, speech, music, image and video processing. These are complemented by wireless communications and networking, embedded systems, and information security aspects, all within the field of signal processing. In addition to individual articles, the journals regularly publish special issues on hot topics within their fields.
Visit the individual journals and submit your research
2017 EURASIP Best Paper Award-Winning Articles
Universal and efficient compressed sensing by spread spectrum and application to realistic Fourier imaging techniques
Gilles Puy, Pierre Vandergheynst, Rémi Gribonval and Yves Wiaux
published in the EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing
Xiaolin Shen and Lu Yu
published in the EURASIP Journal on Image and Video Processing
Ejder Baştuǧ, Mehdi Bennis, Marios Kountouris and Mérouane Debbah
published in the EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking
Watch the call for papers video
Submit a proposal for your own special issue
The SpringerOpen EURASIP journals welcome proposals for special issues. If you have an idea for your own special issue within the scope of one of the journals, do not hesitate to let us know about it. Simply follow the process below to submit your proposal.
- Download form
1. Go to the website of the journal you wish to start your own special issue in and download the proposal form.
- Fill in form
2. Fill in the special issue details, including potential topics, the guest editor details and submission schedule. Please be sure to fill in all fields.
- Submit your proposal
3. After you have completed the form, please send it to the journal’s Editor-in-Chief. You will find the relevant email address in the proposal form.
- Receive the decision
4. The Editor-in-Chief will review your proposal and get back to you with his assessment.
Explore the journal highlights
Open special issues
- Signal processing for network forensics and security
- Heterogeneous cloud radio access networks
Latest special issues
- Embedded Systems for Mobile Crowd Sensing Networks